septiembre 13, 2010

The first time I saw lightning strike, I saw it underground,
for a second that place was lost im space, then everything went black.
I left that basement burning and never went back.

The second time I saw it strike, I saw it at sea,
it lit up all the fish like rain and rained them down on me for a second thet boat was still afloat then everything went back.
I left it underwater and never went black.

Hey hey hey!!! But I like it when that lightning comes.
Hey hey hey!!! Yes, I like it a lot.
Hey hey hey!!! Yes, I'm jumping like a jumping jack, dancing, screaming, itching, squealing fevered, feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!

The third time I saw lightning strike, it hit me in bed, it threw me around and left me for dead for a second that room was on the moon,
then everything went black.
I left that house on fire and never went back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario